About Santa Claus


When I first became Santa Claus, a happened to come across an orphanage in Saigon, Viet Nam.  They had no food, not even cookies and milk!  I radioed back to the North Pole, and told my elves.  A short time later I delivered enough food to them that lasted a few weeks.  After that, I made regular trips to deliver nutritious food every two weeks. 

I received a request to appear on a fire truck to help spread joy and cheer throughout a local community.  All the children receive candy on my ride each year.

I made an unannounced appearance at a senior citizen apartment building and participated in singing Christmas carols with 40 boy scouts.  I gave out candy canes to all of the senior citizens, and gifts to the boy scouts. 

I made a special appearance at a Christmas party for blind and visually impaired people. We sang songs, gave out gifts, and danced the night away with Mrs. Claus.

It is well known that I make frequent unscheduled stops at restaurants for breakfast and lunch to help spread cheer and joy in communities all over the world. 

I make regular guest appearances at pre-schools, and elementary schools, to make sure that the elves are doing their job. 

Another stop was at a special rehabilitation school for blind and visually impaired people.  I helped the students cope with the loss of their sight. I gave out gifts and all different kinds of candy.  

Post a Comment




  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP